BestHairStore aim to supply the best quality hair extensions on the market.
We recognize the power of the written words online and offline and want to help the creative minds exhibit their abilities in this area.
We have created the BestHairStore Scholarship for Undergraduate or Postgraduate students with the passion of “Cosmetology”"Hair Extensions" to receive $1000 award.
Those students who are currently studying in the areas of Cosmetology,Hair Design,Makeup may be extremely interested in this scholarship program, and one doesn’t require any expertise in this area, passion for hair is enough.
Are you looking for a way to pay for your cosmetology education at the beauty school of your dreams? Apply now for a chance to win a $1000 cosmetology scholarship from BestHairStore!
Students who are planning to attend a school for the one of the following programs are eligible to apply up to once per session:
- Hair Extensions
- Hair Design
- Nail Technology
- Makeup Artistry
- Permanent Cosmetics/Makeup
- Hair Braiding
If you’re ready to begin a fulfilling and rewarding career in cosmetology, it all begins with choosing a cosmetology school that's right for you. If you are worried about finding the money to pay for cosmetology school tuition, some schools offer scholarships or financial aid, and now BestHairStore is offering a $1000 cosmetology school scholarship to help cosmetology school students live their dreams! Apply for the BestHairStore scholarship below, and then find cosmetology schools that are a good fit for you to get started down your beauty career path. Applicants may submit one application per session.
NEXT SCHOLARSHIP DEADLINE IS OCT 31, 2017!
- Fall 2017 (Ending 10/31/16) - This could be you!
- Spring 2016 (Ending 4/30/16) - Rosa McKnight from Palentine, IL
- Fall 2015 (Ending 10/31/15) - Linda Rodriguez from Coldspring, TX
- Spring 2015 (Ending 4/30/15) - Rachelle McDonald from Moreno Valley, CA
- Fall 2014 (Ending 10/31/14) - Jessica Unger from Riverdale, Georgia
- Fall 2013 (Ending 10/31/13) - Sara Marsh from Holliston, Massachussetts
- Winter 2013 (Ending 1/31/13) - Teresa Santos from Henrietta, Texas
- Summer 2012 (Ending 7/31/12) - Angela Kilpatrick from Lewisville, Texas
- Fall 2011 (Ending 10/31/11) - Rose Alexander from Mooresville, Indiana